nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

i think i'm starting to like this guy. course i won't mention his name or where i met him. haha. my journal does. he's kinda cool. not my usual type. but i guess he's okay. im not dropping hints. i might make a fool out of myself again. haha. no one knows yet who he is! hehe. i miss my long hair. darn. im going home in a while. got no money. got no credits. got no internet card just in case i'll be bored this weekend holiday. got no new cd's. darn. im not eating. haha. i wanna be a dj!!! course ill make demo tapes. im thinking about not going to school this sem and just work. i think it's better since i cant shift yet. darn. i dont wanna be old. but i dont wanna die yet. my life isnt complete yet. no great love yet. havent found my own mr.big yet. see!!! my life is full of 'not yets.' aarrrggghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home