nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Monday, November 03, 2003

oct31-went to my friend's house. gosh. we were planning my friend's debut. i thought about everything. from her clothes to the table settings to the room feel to the invitation. shucks. tedious. good thing i'm a guy. err, not that good, really. hehe. and then we transferred to another friend's house. just stayed there and talked about a lot of things again. love, school. ha!
nov1- nothing much. i'm kinda guilty coz i was checking outt people. no cuties!!! haha. just a few. north cemetery is big. you can't just find cuties. i found them when we were going home already. haha!1 anyway, classes are just days away. i hate my academics!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home