nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Monday, November 10, 2003

sorry i havent been around. i had THE talk with my dad. i felt stupid coz i was mocking him. i know, we aren't close. and i let that barrier come between us. i feel like a jerk. he was worried kasi na i wasnt studying na. just bumming around. he talked to me. and i was angry. coz that's what always happens when we have a talk. i think ive been trying so hard to keep him off my life. i didnt think he was that serious. he even tried to talk my ninangs into talking to me seriously. i feel bad. and i hate myself. damn!
right now i'm out of UP temporarily. i might be studying at Instituto Cervantes, while trying to get a more permanent-ish job as a dj. haha. all my plans are set. won't be going to law anymore. i have so many plans i dont know which will push through. haha.
i didnt know so many things can happen in a matter of days. one day i was just chilling, the next im contemplating my future.
am i being so stupid again? ive been leading my life to nowhere. my work and friends are the things that are holding me together. darn.
i am growing up. and it's the last thing i'd want to talk about. i sure wanted to be independent but things are crazy right now. i need a shrink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home