nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

doodles

im currently at work. just came back from a very looong absence. i just had the workst case of influenza/tonsilitis in my whole life. i couldnt eat, couldnt stand up, couldnt sleep well, etc. sometimes i lay at night just staring into nothingness and blaming God for not allowing me to sleep and escape the hell i was in.

im currently single. my partner asked for a two-week space from each other, or a "break" that i don't really believe in. you know what's sad? i tried texting him the very first night i wasnt feeling well, and he shrugged me off. with his insistence of having our separate time, he forgot i may have needed him for something else, and im so disappointed.

i quit smoking already. it's something that i do to relieve stress, but now it's the source of all my problems. i was almost hospitalized because of smoking and im more than willing to stop the habit now. or never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home