nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

toodles

it's only my second day back at work and im so elated. my hugest crush aaron passed by, and this is the first time ive seen him not wearing a jacket or anything long-sleeved, and i soo love his arms.

im eating puto here at work right now. it's the kind of rice cake that tastes better when it's warm and has pure unadulterated margarine on the side. hehehe. i miss the barrios. i miss the road trips me and my college friends go to. i miss the simplicity of waking up in the morning after a very restful night. coffee and newspaper combo would do. i miss the clean breeze that feels so welcoming to the lungs.

segue, i quit smoking already. no withdrawals yet, but it sure feels lighter for my pocket. :)

someone just sold me macaroni with bolognese sauce. argh. i think im gaining back all the weight that i lost last week. pfft. i sure want to look thinner. i wanna lose weight and feel better about myself.

next month ill try to enrol at Instituto again. so i can set aside time and money for my studies. if i have extra, id devote time to the gym, or just buy my own treadmill.

i want to do a lot of things. ever since i had time for myself ive been thinking of productive stuff to do. it helps that i have blogs so i can exercise my gone-bad writing skills. hehehe. i still want to get published.

i recently finished reading "stainless longganisa" by my favorite author Bob Ong. like the Valkyries, i was disappointed. it was another self-indulgent book i couldnt get anything out of. imagine what Jenny from the Block did for J.Lo. nothing. it's depressing coz it has elements of the first two books that i adored, but fell flat towards the end. kudos trying to bring up the problems we have with publishing houses, but all was lost once i put the book down. it's not stainless longganisa, it's undercooked longganisa.

i learned that it is hard just to get published, all the more for a poet like me. it would be difficult to find willing readers with the mush that i create..

after a very long time, kinikilig ako. wala. singit lang. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home