nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Thursday, November 13, 2003

i am a dying sunflower
withering with hunger
how i wish you could see in me
you bring life most colorfully
how come you try to ignore me
when you know my life has been rooted on thee?
i always wait for the morning
can't you hear me calling?
can't you feel my soul's plea
for your recognition amongst the many?
coz no matter how i reach for you
your sky's too vast for me to get thru
how many times have you caught me staring
just dying to know your thoughts and feelings?
do my soulful words mean naught to you?
how you rule my dreams, do you have a clue?
i know i've made a fool of myself
loving you for more than moons of twelve
i am a wilting, withering sunflower
my heart, my soul can never recover
but i know that God will give me that closure
to help me realize we're not meant together
but *bleep!*, i pray, i hope you'll remember
you were once my sun, i, your sunflower

the sunflower
jaycee (september2003)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home