nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Monday, November 10, 2003

what is the harm in believing? ha! a very simple question. but hey, who can answer this without being so sentimental and irrational? i've seen a lot of people holding on to their beliefs, and fail. when will believing be so rewarding? don't give me that religion BS. im not good in that department. what im saying here are the things, the tangible ones, that frustrate people a lot.
love. when did love ever resurrect itself as the most regarded feeling in the world? tell me now before i shut my pc off. ha! it took that long did it?
(to be continued... my angst is diminishing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home