nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Thursday, November 13, 2003

it's been quite a while since i last saw you
i must admit, i've never been so blue
it's like the gloomy heavens feel what i do
as i hold back every tear, whenever i think of you

as seconds pass without you in my way
my heart keeps on crying, where remnants of you lay
i wallow in loneliness, in despair, in vain
coz in my mind you're a permanent stain

i tried to reach you, at least let you know i'm here
but you kept your distance, like i'm something to fear
just when i though i've finally found the one
it's then i realize, in my life, you'd rather you're gone

it's time for me to let you go, without really having you
my lunacies have ended, my pains have reached their due
yet, on a lonely night, look at the skies, so dark, so blue
and remember, i was like the vivid moon, just watching over you

closure
jaycee (july2003)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home