nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Thursday, November 13, 2003

i'm here at katipunan with O. we had lunch at mcdo, my fave place in the world!!! haha. we talked about how her wallet is related to the men in his life. of course i talked about how dinner went last night. haha. it was ok. and of course, P was THE main topic. can i help it??? im just waiting for confirmation. darn it. i hate this. im torturing myself again. why am i like this??? aahhhhhhhh!!!! i have to forget, and then this. grrrrr.

"How do I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do
tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why is that
I miss someone I was never with? And I wonder why I
love someone who was never mine?"

puta. pamatay yang line na yan huh??? i swear. i almost cried when i read it. hmmm. it's kinda embarrassing because im at a net cafe. grrr. Lord, please help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home