nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Thursday, January 17, 2008

caboodles

a few hours ago, i was overbreak for 45 seconds, which is my fault because i agreed to accompany my friend at 7-11 to grab some grub. thanks to the slow counter people, i now have an OB mark in my attendance, and it sucks. i may be absent at times, but i never was on OB. grrr.

work-wise, i have this almost-concrete fear that we might be transferring to a new site. all my closest friends are here in RCBC Plaza and the thought of leaving this building again makes me sad. argh.

i'm happy that i can blog away here at work. no conflict. hahahaha!

i touched my crush's arm today. kilig. :)

last night, i was enjoying Pokemon, because for some reason, the battles are becoming fierce and im seeing the active side of those cute, little monsters. i really, really love Pokemon.

oh, the Spice Girls will be releasing their 4th studio album and im excited!!

i havent gotten my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yet. i might get my reserved book on the Feb 10 pay out. at last.

i need a lot of money. i made a bet with Cromwell that if his torso looks good by the end of summer, i have to treat him to Galera. argh.

i want to travel a lot this year, not limiting myself to Galera though.

i have a song for the week, Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. it's such a breezy song that's best listened to on long drives. i always try to watch it on mtv, but i always catch the last few seconds of it. i love the part "what am i gonna say, when you make me feel this way.." i may not be in love right now, but listening to it evokes that feeling of kilig at times. when i first understood part of the lyrics, i immediately wrote Placebo, the latest among my works. ill post it here when i have the copy.

i havent been writing anything at my planner. pfft. ill try to make it my journal, so the purpose wont be defeated. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home