nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Thursday, February 14, 2008

vday sweets

so i had no date with brownies earlier today. after i met up with babe arville and his girlfriend sandy, i went straight to mercury drug and bought a lotta junk food. mo comfort food though. i bought a squirtle toothbrush too. hehehe.

just like any normal day, i watched tv and smoked and ate. nothing very special. nothing very special.

i got a call from my tita baby, and she said my ninong bobby is here. after american idol, i dropped by and ate pancit and roasted chicken. heaven!!! ninong gave me a shirt, snickers and get this: Cappuccino in French Vanilla. omg! more more coffee more more fun!

after that i went to work, and now everyone's wearing black. i am so bored. it's like there's no occasion. no biggie though. at least i had sleep.

sorry, no drama today. i have chocolates to perk me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home