nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

songs for the moment :)

my VTO for Feb 7-8 are scrapped..bleh!

my high school friend Kat asked me to host her wedding on march 23rd of this year. i said yes. :)

i texted ex so i can get my money back. nagreply naman.

here are my fave songs as of the moment:


Tattoo..Jordin Sparks

Oooh... Oooh... Ohhh..
No matter what you say about love,
I keep coming back for more,
My head in the fire,
Sooner or later,
I get what i'm asking for
No matter what you say about life,
I learn every time I bleed.
The truth is a stranger
My soul is in danger,
I gotta let my spirit be free to,

Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind.
Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind.

I can't waste time so give me the moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I've done
Lived every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
Loved you once, needed protection.
You're still a part of everything I do,
you're on my heart just like a tattoo,
Just like a tattoo,
I'll always have you.

I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides.
When I look in the mirror, Didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could stop

Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind.
Sorry but I gotta be strong and leave you behind

If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you.
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you


Too Little, Too Late..JoJo

[Verse 1:]Come with me Stay the night
You say the words but boy it don't feel right
What do ya expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You take my hand And you say you've changed
But boy you know your begging don't fool me
Because to you it's just a game (You know it's just too little too late)

So let me on down 'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone And you know...

[Chorus:]It's just too little too late a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say
(You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be realIt doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)
Yeah yeaaahhh... It's just too little too late... Mhmmm

[Verse 2:]I was young And in love
I gave you everything But it wasn't enough
And now you wanna communicate
(You know it's just too little too late)

Go find someone else In letting you go
I'm loving myself
You got a problem
But don't come asking me for help'
Cause you know...

[Bridge]I can love with all of my heart,
babyI know I have so much to give
(I have so much to give)
With a player like you I don't have a prayer
That's no way to live
Ohhhh... mmm nooo
It's just too little too late
Yeaahhhh...

Bubbly..Colbie Caillat
I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly
I get the tingles in a silly place

And it starts in my toes And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goesI always know
That you make me smile Please stay for a while now
Just take your time Wherever you go

The rain is falling on my window pane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

And it starts in my toes Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goesI always know
That you make me smile Please stay for a while now
Just take your time Wherever you go

What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way
I just mmmmm

I've been asleep for a while now
You tuck me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

And it starts in my soul And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose The feeling shows
'cause you make me smile baby
Just take your time now Holdin' me tight
Wherever wherever wherever you go
Wherever wherever wherever you go
wherever you go
I always know
'Cause you make me smile
Even just for a while


Apologize..OneRepublic
'I'm holding on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down,
but waitYou tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin new
I loved you with a fire red-Now it's turning blue,
and you say..."Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
Bridge (guitar/piano)
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late It's too late to apologize,
yeahI said it's too late to apologize,
yeah-I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground..

i will edit these tomorrow night.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home