nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Sunday, January 27, 2008

i've been to palawan

yes, it's been years ago since i was in that beautiful island. this was in high school for a summer camp i attended, and we were lucky enough to be given discounts to the spots there. we went to the underground river, tabon caves, etc.. and met the mayor's wife (i forgot her name :) ).



last night though, i went back to Palawan, but not the island. it's Palawan 2 in Cubao. i dont understand how i let go of my fear in going to Cubao (Cromwell's always at Gateway. pfft.), but last night, i braved the path to Cubao. argh.



segue. before Palawan, i was up all afternoon, with jologs sounds blaring from my neighbor's radio. argh! i asked Cromwell to accompany me in watching PS I Love You (a very nice read), but we ended up going to SM San Lazaro and buying stuff. he gave me details of his new sitch. okay naman. then he made me hatid to our house, para we can talk more. he couldnt wait for Peter so he went home agad.



and then, since the Ms Gay was boring, Peter asked me to wear shoes and go to Palawan.



it's not so comfy.. though the talents are great. i absolutely love the Beyonce impersonator, Mamu. he/she knew all the moves Beyonce did for her Crazy in Love performance. worthy of a standing ovation. i left even before the dancing started. i saw mam ernest there too. wearing his maharot shirt. he tried to ask about me and ex, but i didnt explain myself. i didnt wanna ruin the night by venting. heheh.

on the way home, i bought food supposedly for ate angie, but she slept somewhere else. :) i ate the food. hehe. then Peter followed me so he could get his phone. we stayed in my room for a while, then he texted people from this chatv room. we didnt get to meet anyone though, so we opted to go eat at mcdo pcampa. i was supposed to just stay at pcampa to surf the net, but we left his yosi at home, so we had to get it pa. pfft.

(singit: songs that i would love to have on my fakePOD: apologize-one republic, bubbly-colbie caillat)

when i got here, some guy hugged me and kissed my back. argh!

i got home around 830am then slept. wahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if the wife of the mayor you are referring to is that of puerto princesa city, her name is ellen m hagedorn.

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home