nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

foodles

the only piece of jewelry im wearing right now is my JC ring. i already forgot where i got it, what i can only remember is that ny mom gave it to me. i asked my tita CY about it but she doesnt know its origin either. i think it's a sort of love ring my mom and dad has. hahaha. what a funny thought. it's like silver, but it's not. it's not even white gold. the JC looks like it has diamonds but it's just well-sculpted to look as though it has diamonds in it. it's like a Carrie bracelet. id be sad if i lost it.

anyway, i was awakened earlier by my friend Cromwell's messages. he has been having problems with his constant date. which is sad, coz i know he likes the guy so much. cant be of much help though. im still in the process of forgetting my ex. sometimes all advice that i could tell him are so generic. hehe.

i hope it's Saturday already. i miss my junk fast food! hehehe. im gaining all the weight i lost, but who cares? im happy eating fries, spag and burger every weekend.

anyway, i hafta log on to guys4men, havent visited my account in weeks. and i have to meet new boys. hehehe. detox from a very exhausting 4 months. :)

out of all the things i plan to do this year, i havent done anything so far.

i just got good news. i won't have work on the ff dates: Jan 24 & 31, Feb 1, 7 and 8. im so happy!! :)

anyway, i have a new hang out, it's no better than my sanctuary but it will suffice. SM Manila's super cramped Starbucks. :)

i think i can go to Galera this start of Feb. :) but im afraid i wont have the money.. :(

i dont wanna go to the technical dept.. argh..

i didnt buy chicharon today. ill just let others buy this time. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home