nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Thursday, January 17, 2008

noodles

i had a very weird dream this afternoon. there was a huge tiger running around our street and ended up going after me and my niece. however, when it was able to corner us in our neighbor's washroom, it suddenly became too small that my niece and i were able to kill it by hitting its head with baby milk cans. hahahah. what's weirder is, i was awakened by a tap on my shoulder. freaky. i have a friendly alarm clock waking me up.

my friend bought an Asus notebook. it's like a small laptop, cute and very handy. there's not so much application to it, but having one would definitely give me that carrie bradshaw feel. it's a must-have for me, because i can have more time blogging and writing away. even if i dont upload that much to it, it's convenient for surfing the net and blogging. argh. i want one!!!

my N6230i is more than 2 years old already. for someone who used to be phone-savvy, i am very proud that despite not having the vibra-mode and speaker anymore, i was able to use this phone for a long time. i have plans of replacing it already, but due to financial constraints, i might buy a new phone sa summer pa.

American Idol is back! hehehehe. i didnt watch today, because of the weird dreams i had. i cant say i have favorites already, since they havent gone to Hollywood yet. there was this aspirant whose husband watched her audition, and he was so hot! according to the wife, he's a model. and he is good looking! hehehehe. id vote for him in a heartbeat. bleh.

i had breakfast with Laine and Arville this morning. we ate at our McDo spot in Valero. we were just catching up on each other's lives, which was fun, until i felt something crawling on my leg. it was a cockroach that went up to my lower ass area. it really ruined a good morning.

i havent been checking my friendster for a while now. im stilltrying to get back all the friends that i lost because of the asshole who hacked into my old account. freak.

no whines about lovelife today. improvement!

i seconds away from going back to work from my first break. pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home