nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Friday, January 18, 2008

moodles

it's the start of my day and i'm dizzy. ferk, i must be pregnant.

i just saw a picture of Paulo. hahaha. he's still cute as hell. argh.

tomorrow ill be having dinner with Bry and Olive. Olive isnt replying, ive been texting her all day. about Bry though, it felt kinda awkward when she asked me if she can tag her boyps along.. i know i havent met the guy, and as a girl friend, i should have met him a long time ago, but the timing's bad.. Olive and i recently got "singled" so i told her i wasnt sure if it's okay.. good thing she understood, or else ill just ignore the guy the whole night. wahaha.

i realized i havent been wearing my glasses. maybe that's why im dizzy. hmmm. i was sincerely hoping i was pregnant. pfft.

the dizziness is gone. i should wear my glasses a lot again. pfft.

i need a lot of money. aside from my bet with cromwell, my HS BFFs want to go to Hong Kong towards the end of the year. with my measly salary, good luck. i wasnt able to go with them to Sagada, so i missed out on one trip already. this year should be my travel year. ill file for leaves as much as i can so ill be able to go around. manila is becoming boring for me already. i need fresh air.

someone lost a fone here at work yesterday.. weird.. i dont mind losing mine since it's old, but then i have a lot of pictures and songs here. id be mad if i was the one who lost mine. and id hate the person who will take it, forever!

i wonder if i have time to post here what's on my fakePOD. hehehe.

it's a slow day at work. not much calls. i hope the whole shift will have this volume only. i cant wait to take my offs tomorrow. aside from my dinner with my girls, Sunday night is take out night. :) until my TV is replaced, id have to make do with HBO every Sunday. which reminds me, i have to put TV on my list of things to buy. pfft.

if i dont have anything to do on Sunday early evening, id run to SM Manila and buy a new plastic closet/dresser. my clothes smell bad because i dont have anything to store them in. good thing i dont smoke anymore.


anyway, ill take a few months off from boys. no dates or one night stands muna. if someone comes along, good. but i dont think a relationship would be recommended, depending on the guy of course. right now i want someone who will take care of me. not the other way around. hehehe.

i hate to admit this, but i dont like going out that much anymore. im happy just staying at home, ordering food and watching tv. i think im getting old.

i didnt go to Church last week. i feel so guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home