nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Friday, January 25, 2008

back to the old grind

now that im single again, i may have to go back to my single secret behaviors. hehehe. last night, when i was on leave, i updated my friendster and guys4men, changed my status, and that's a start. hooking up with another guy is a sign of me moving on as well. he hasnt contacted me yet so i believe we're really done. on Saturday, i have two options: watch PS I Love You alone, or Ms Gay in our street. i might go online after that too. i hafta meet other people. on Sunday, if i can, i might apply for a line. Globe siguro. i hafta change my TV as well, so instead of buying a phone, id apply for a line to get a free phone. i have my expenses to my self again so i can have a better budget.

i might not go to Galera, i didnt earn that much this pay out..

i was pooing earlier, and i felt a bump in my thing.. im scared, it doesnt hurt, but the feeling is different..i hafta go see a doctor..

im gaining weight again!! argh!!

im confused if i should still stay in this company, but i need money!

im eating spag in my station. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home