nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

exes baggage

the other night, i was online and happened to talk to ringo. which was fine. it's nice that we're friends and can still keep in touch with each other. we didnt really have a bad break up so everything's cool. dont you think it's better if exes can be good friends? i know it depends on the break up, but sometimes, cant help but think of those intimate moments where all was ok and everthing was sunny. cheese!!!!!

another ex that im good friends with would be justin, my first, though i dont have contact with him this time. we see each other and hang out when he's in manila. we joke around a lot, like we didnt have any past, and stroll around divi holding hands. hahahha.

with my most recent ex though, it might take a while before i could be comfy speaking with him again. he left me high and dry so of course, adjustments should be expected.

======================================

im happy because i suggested a template for QA reports, and my beautiful QA Badet said it was ok.. compliment na rin yun for me, kahit na wag nila gamitin.. hehehehe..

i am ranked 19th. hehehe. i still want to transfer to Travelport though. my crush Aaron is there. i already got my IJAF, i just need my evals. Noy might transfer to ACS too. that's good news! :)

we had training for status codes. pfft.

i just had lunch with my crushie. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home