nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Saturday, November 15, 2003

i just came from Instituto Cervantes. whew! the guy at the desk told me that i'd have a diagnostic exam so i freaked out coz i left my trusted pen to R when i met her earlier at wendy's to talk about her party. so we were there (F was with me), and i was just ranting how forgetful i was, so we decided to go around the area and look for a store where i can buy a pen. when we came back, we just read the newspapers (they have, like, 4 broadsheet subscriptions. whoa nelly.) spread all over the table. the OC in me was revolting so i just had to fix the mess and arrange all the newspapers in one stack. grrrr.
then a caucasian señora approached me, greeted me buenas tardes. right then and there, i almost froze. b-b-bu-buena-buenas t-ta-tardes (with a smile), i replied.
then she motioned me to a corner, while i tried to get
my pen.
after 5 minutes of talking, in Spanish (and English coz i cant fucking talk straight in Spanish!!!!), we were done. the diagnostic "exam" was over.
sayang 20 bucks ko!!!!
well, i'll be having classes at ateneo starting tuesday. darn. have to shy away from the usual people for a while. i love my orgs, but they're draining me of my energy. super bad trip. i have my responsibilities, i know, but with the present crises i have, i'd rather feel good for myself and get the ire of people for that.
im thinking of sending P a message. darn it!!! i shouldn't. not yet.
had a night out with my girl__friends (two words) last night. usual talk. but we can talk a lot free-er since there are no guys around. and oh, we went on an all-out binge!!!! haha. it's nice to just let loose and forget about my worries woith friends and never mind the calories i take in. just talk and my friends. then coffee afterwards. haaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home