nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Monday, December 22, 2003

it's been a while. haha. what's up with me? im renewing my relationship with God. ive been going to church lately. been trying to escape from pms people. i am still a virgin and i think that's good. couldve done it tonight but then, my conscience got the best of me. so A isn't really A, his name is B. i want to call him a bastard but i cant. why? coz the guy's taken already!!! well, i promised i wont be bitter so id stop from here. xmas is days away and i dont want to feel hatred for some people. im better off smiling. balik na lang sa dati. smile even though im hurting. ganun naman talaga. and oh, the guys from high school know na. and man, im excluded from the group already. see? it is difficult. but then i have to survive. my first aim at a serious relationship and then this happens. darn it. hmmm. no more rants!!! this day was good. saw a lot of cuties! hahaha. shit. ive been a bitch these days. grrr. bahala na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home