nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

the past few days have been insignificant. except for some.

saturday- A's birthday. she is one of my closest friends. a barkada since high school who can't help but make missed calls all the time though she knows i hate it so much. we ate a lot. sayang, she could have invited more people from high school. anyway, she had one cute friend. the funny thing is, her cousin asked N, my best friend, if we were together. N, being a friend, said yes. then cousin asks a lot of questions. are you sure? isnt he a bit soft? who is he talking to the phone? is he courting anyone on the phone? is it a girl? he asked in a very low voice. i was busy talking to O at the phone to notice. anyway, i was a bit mad about it. why dont he just ask me? or is he manifesting that macho shit trying to prove by implying someone else with a weaker sexuality should always be announced to the whole world? grrr. macho shit. i hate that. is it difficult to ask someone he's gay? well, unless it's rupert everett, good luck. and why oh why in front of so many people? cant u just corner one guy and ask him? if he is pissed, fine, engage in a fight. at least no one knew. darn. wont rant a lot about that.

anyway, this morning i resolved not to rant about a lot of stuff. it's boring me. especially about boys? arrgh. this will be the last time id say the world is cruel coz all the "mabait" (read:ugly) people get them!!! im not too cute myself, but then im basically not a bad person! i know this whining wont get me anywhere but you have to ask God why "mabait" people get them a lot? grrr.

have a new crush. brent javier. i love him.

this just in. someone asked me to marry him. eeek!

silvermetallicwolf: cool.. if you will be bottom, and if you don't do drugs or smoke... I can marry you and you will live with me in Norway
silvermetallicwolf:
silvermetallicwolf: You like ?
coffeeboyyy: haha
coffeeboyyy: nice idea
coffeeboyyy: lolz
silvermetallicwolf: great
silvermetallicwolf:
silvermetallicwolf: Nakapunta ka na ba sa Norway ?
coffeeboyyy: not yet
silvermetallicwolf: ok
coffeeboyyy: why would you want to marry me? hehe
silvermetallicwolf: because you look cute you got nice brown skin, sexy full lips to kiss all evening and a nice warm smile..
coffeeboyyy: haha
coffeeboyyy: thanks
coffeeboyyy: im flattered
silvermetallicwolf: walang anuman
silvermetallicwolf: I would be proud to marry a nice young man like you
coffeeboyyy: whoa
coffeeboyyy: thanks

and guess what? he's not that good looking. he isnt. i swear. believe me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home