nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

nov19- alex was ok as usual. im beginning to like the guy. all the time i was afraid id stutter and just break out because paulo declined my request to add him as a friend in my friendster. but im okay now.

nov20- haha. second class sa instituto. im talking to my classmates na.

nov21- was out with norge. girl bonding. all the other stuff are at my journal. dont have to say a lot of things here since my friends read this.

nov22- went to my tita's house. bonding with my other relatives. haha. still asking if i have a girlfriend. my pms friends went to EK. emceesd R's debut. she has cute cousins i swear!!! then went to timog and slept at A's house. kaloka, a guy friend of mine slept beside me and then made yakap! well, nothing too much there.

nov23- nothing.

nov24- slept at olive's house. S has a sexlife again!!! i dont.

nov25- didnt go to school (admu). went with noy at megamall. paulo's a part of my past already. it's enough that i humiliated myself too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home