nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Saturday, November 15, 2003

i almost forgot!!! BJ, my new crushee is from CSB, and he's one of the finalists for the MTV Fashionista thing. hehe. Cervantes is just behind CSB. *grin* well.
i think i'm ready to date. i had one last week and it was interesting. Cosmo's helpful though. haha. i'm tired of oversexed boys. at least i have the courage to say no. i'm technically a virgin. and i'm proud of that. boys will come, surely. hmmm. makes me think, what if i went out with girls this time??? haha. the last boy-girl date i had was in high school.
hay. girls are out there. pero i snub them. baka naman i'm just fixated with P na i forgot about everything else? if only P can read this. i hope he'd understand. i'm glad my friends are here. tama yung sinulat ko sa answer sheet nun sa Inquirer: i am pessimistic but my friends can always cheer me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home