nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

saturday- was ok. went out with M. met him at malate. hehe. #1- i saw someone i wish i didnt see. i was shocked and my blood was boiling. basta. i wrote the reason at my journal. #2- J from 4-A saw me with my date!!! eeeew! i was so shocked! now the rumor mill must be working. darn. he called me coffeeboy!!! i am worried. coz J is a close friend of C, my high school whatever. grrr. #3- i saw, God forbid, K!!! eeeew!!!!!!!!!!!! he's so panget. my psycho ex. grrrrrrrr.#4- i saw P and G from my work. grabe. they saw me with my date. i was so embarrassed. everything went well naman e.

sunday- talked to G, boyps ni olive. dont wanna rant. everything's settled na kasi so it's not really an issue. im just glad they're ok.

monday- flew by so fast i dont know what happened. oh, we went to M's dad's wake. darn it. when everyone else around you dies, it means you're old. and being old is what i dont want to be. nakakatakot tumanda. lalo na in my case. this day O and G talked. haha.at Starbucks! with McDo! i couldnt ask for more. bought the comedy of errors.

tuesday- went to school late. had the weirdest talk with my best friends. eeeew. we were so Sex and the City. we were ranting how "mabait" people always get the good guys. darn it! are we that bad??? and please, if we're really "bad," we should be ms.universe 3 times over!!! and then E said this classic line: we have to prettify, the competition is tougher for us now. hahaha. boys are either losers or gay. or worse, taken. what is wrong with the world????

then i went to my 1st class. darn, all of them were over 25!!! i think i am the only one who's below 20. oh, J is below 20 too. E, who made hatid me, is 24. there were teachers, mothers, lovers, gay people and priests in our class. good luck to me.

wednesday- went to greenhills. i bought white shoes and watched scary movie. haha. i was with G, O, Ma and Mi. darn it. i was the fifth wheel for the second time!!! anyway. im out for a date today. with A. darn i just found out, P cancelled my friendster request. putangina. i hope my day ends good. i love P. i just hope he realizes that. i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home