nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

hey. hi. im so sorry if i sound so creepy. iknow ive been scaring you. i dont even understand myself. i was never like this before. if you can still remember, i was your classmate at acuna's philo 1 class. the fat boy who wore shorts all the time. and always at the back. i was also at your sts class, accompanying my best friend from uppms. i was ellen's classmate at span2, but i dropped that class coz i was having problems at home. i got your picture from that org offering to take pics of crushes. i was also the one who posted those cheesy poems at AS. i know, that was very sick of me. my friends were even telling me to back off. pero i had to tell you how i felt (or what i thought i did.)

it's funny. im falling for someone i never really knew. even just a hi or hello didnt happen. thought i was going crazy. but then i realized maybe you were just the kind of guy i was looking for. chinito, maputi, smart. there were times na ill just stare at you while making arguments. and smile at that scene. you busy writing, with the sun making you glow. darn. im at it again.

dont worry. i wont bore you with my musings or bother you again. i just needed closure. i wont explain everything i feel here. cancelling my friend request was the sign i was looking for. and i respect your decision. now i guess i can move on. i wont have to question fate anymore. or blame proximity and relativity. i just wanted to get this off my chest.

thanks. i know. im crazy. so crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home