nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Saturday, December 13, 2003

i have a terrible confession and a terrible secret.

secret- my journal will be the only one to know. not here.

confession- i am a total bitch. ive been whining a lot i forgot the people i whine about do have lives that may be affected by my actions. gets?? it's not healthy anymore e. it's self destructive and may well affect others so much.naiirita ko with myself. im insensitive. bitchy. i dont stop. pero right now, im trying to restrain myself from doing more damage. and so fra, im doing ok. havent whined so much. havent thought bad thoughts for a while. tangina. Lord, give me naman a moment of total bliss. kahit one minute lang. i am a different person from what i was half a decade ago. im too young for this! what the hell is happening??? i need to search my soul again. just me and me. away from people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home