nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Monday, February 18, 2008

boiling point

this weekend, i watched Juno, which is a very quirky movie about teenage pregnancy with a very indie feel. i absolutely loved it!

then i chatted, for horny reasons. i tried to meet up with this guy who turned out to be not the person in the picture! i absolutely ignored him when i met him!!!

then last night, i met up with noy at greenhills, had coffee and then we went to palawan. where people were dancing while taking their shirts off. eeee.

***continuation***

i got my money from ex, but he didnt give me my Half Blood Prince because he lent it to someone else. which irked me because he should have told me he'd do that. im not irritated because it's him who did it, but generally, if something isnt yours, at least tell the owner you're lending it to someone else. argh.

Barbie isnt coming to work anymore, and her husband isnt replying to my messages, and she owes me 800 bucks. hay. she's my friend, i dont wanna think ill of her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home