nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

global imbyerna

it's been 2 weeks since i applied for my Globe line. i know that i had problems with my IDs, but the contact person hasnt been replying to my messages. so when i got home this morning, i called the hotline again and asked for feedback, hoping i was denied so that i wont have to wait. they were kind enough to send me messages and call me. the problem was, the verifier from ACS is only available wed-fri, 2pm-5pm. i wonder, did they just try to call one time? so i called HR and asked for the contact person, got the name Suphab and immediately texted the Globe person. if this has been happening for days, they could have advised me so i didnt have to persistently call them. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home