nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Friday, February 22, 2008

pinay in american idol

the freaking auditions are over, and the real competition now starts for Season 7 of American Idol, and i am so proud that a Pinay is there again. Ramiele Malubay, from sunny California, i think, is part of the Top 24, and based on the first performance (You dont have to say you love me ditty also sung at times by Lani Misalucha) she rocks. not so slurry, and very restrained. i love it.

my crushes are jason yeager, luke menard, david hernandez and the eliminated cutie, josiah leming. david archuleta is yummy, but he's too young.

i got my fone working already. my new num is 0917871**** :P

tita luz called last night, but i had to take a bath so we werent able to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home