nothing much. just my thoughts and any triviality i encounter. prepare to be bored by my usual whines about single-"blessedness" and age problems. and oh, did i mention relationships?????

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

long week

we found out last week that for march, our team's offs would be thurs-fri, no biggie for me, as long as my leaves are as-is.

Saturday, i had breakfast with the Spice Girls, and then went to Quattro that night for Egan's welcome home party with old and new PMS. i had to go because Olive was there, and i didnt know if Bry would come, so i did.

Sunday, i was with my sunshine, Alwin, for a movie, Dan in Real Life (Juliette Bionoche and Steve Carell) and light dinner at Trinoma. he gave me a flower, my pokeball and sweets (cookies and chocolates).. aawww.. we stayed at home after and just hugged and kissed all night long. :)

so bored, talk to you soonest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home